Monday, October 17, 2011

AMF

This past Saturday, I styled hair at the Art Meets Fashion show and had such a blast!  I helped Ulysses salon (the salon I'm going to be working for soon).  It was such an amazing opportunity and I spent the whole day surrounded by creative and inspiring individuals.  All of the stylist at Ulysses salon are so laid back and easy to get along with.  I fit in so well and I can't wait to work there!  I met so many people and made so many new friends.  Anyway, more about the fashion show:  We styled hair for Nappi Clothing and did a Kevin Murphy inspired style, since Ulysses just started carrying KM product.  The hair was so sexy, messy & effortless; it looked amazing on the runway.  Our models worked it and they looked great.  Here's some backstage pictures of some amazing hairstylists and makeup artists in action!  Enjoy!








The amazing Nattalie Marley.
She wasn't one of our models, but I couldn't pass up this picture.

Here are some pictures of our models on the runway!  Courtesy of Will Thompson Photography.


Now for some after fashion show fun.  We went to the W lounge and danced our asses off.







As much as I missed my Travy, a girl's night out was exactly what I needed!  And sleepover time with Ash was the icing on the cake.


- M

No comments:

Post a Comment