Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving Weekend

We spent Thanksgiving at Travis' parent's house with everyone and had so much fun!  We shot guns after dinner, because that's what Americans do (obvi).  Here are some goofy pictures of my weekend with some of the people I love most.  Enjoy!

What I'm thankful for the most: this guy ^

  
  
Robinson girls <3


flip flip flipadelphiaaa
#itsalwayssunny


I loved this weekend because it reminded me of everything I have to be thankful for in my life.  My life is perfect and I've been so privileged; too often I take everything for granted.  I'm glad I got to stop and think about everything that's brought me to where I am today.  I love my beautiful husband, our pups, our loving family and friends, good health, etc.  I don't know who to thank for my life turning out the way it has, but whomever it is: thank you!

The end of this weekend means that Christmas is right around the corner!  We're spending it with my family in a cabin in Park City, UT again.
It's going to be perfect.  I seriously can't wait!


- M

1 comment:

  1. hi, nice blog*
    you can follow me, if you want*
    http://slim-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete