Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Collection Obsession

With Christmas right around the corner, I've been creating a wishlist to give to my cute husby.  This is our favorite time of year and we absolutely spoil the shit out of each other!  Travis is sooo good at picking out gifts for me and as much as I hate surprises, I always love them from him.  I'm so excited!

Anyway, I don't know why I haven't noticed this before now (probably because I never check my email and I'm so behind on my subscription updates), but I'm completely obsessed with the new H&M x The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo Collection.  There are so many rad things in the collection!  We've been dying to see the movie, so I think it's pretty cool that they've created a collection inspired by the main character, Lisbeth Salander (played by Rooney Mara - whom I have a HUGE girl crush on).  Every piece from this collection is on my wishlist, but let's be real, I odviously need to pick my favorites.  So, here they are:

(images via Fashionising.com)

2 comments:

  1. umm gimme all of this!!

    ps. we should totally all go to the movie together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this collection too. So rad. I want!!!

    ReplyDelete