Monday, April 22, 2013

Hello Again.

This is my obligatory "I've been neglecting this blog..." post.  I always skip a couple of months and then come back and apologize, but whatevs.  Let's just get back into it, yah?

I haven't been keeping up with fashion editorials, trends, etc. very well lately and it's no wonder I feel like something's been missing in my life.  Here's an editorial that inspired me to blog blog blog.  Candice is one hawt bitch and I'm seriously drooling over these denim cutoffs & cropped tops.  She's my favorite blonde bombshell as of late and she's taking over the fashion industry one editorial at a time (not to mention she's one of Victoria's Secret's sexiest bikini babes).  Alright, alright, I'll stop making love to her with my words and show you the damn editorial.  Here ya go.  And before you see them: YOU'RE WELCOME.  These photos are too sexy and now I'm craving summertime.






(images via Fashion Gone Rogue)

Candice Swanepoel by Mariano Vivanco for Vogue Spain, April 2013

For real though, DAT ASS.  She has such an amazing body, I can't even get over it.




No comments:

Post a Comment